10U+: Multi-Directional Sprints
- Four cones are five yards apart in a square formation.
- Face forward the entire sprint.
- Start at cone No. 1 and shuffle right to cone No. 2 – keep butt down and knees bent.
- Sprint to cone No. 3.
- Shuffle left to cone No. 4 – keep butt down and knees bent.
- Backpedal to cone No. 1.
- Next player starts when previous player hits cone No. 2.
- Reverse pattern after three repetitions.
- At the conclusion of the backpedal, players open hips and turn to the outside, performing a 360-degree spin into the shuffle.
- Reactive: On coaches command, all players activate reverse pattern.